We at CBL ("we" or "us") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website www.homeimprovementnj.com (the "Website") (and all websites and URL's that link directly to this policy, unless otherwise specified) or use our services, or otherwise provide us with information through various means, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing such information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- * On this Website.
- * In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- * When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- * Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third-party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), or information you provide us by telephone or other means of communication not stated above.
Information We Collect
The information that we collect can be categorized into three (3) categories: (1) information you voluntarily submit to us through the Website; (2) information collected automatically as you use the Website; and (3) information about you that we receive from third parties. Information that we collect, whether you have provided it to us directly, or not, may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
Personal Information collected may include:
- * your name;
- * your address;
- * your email address;
- * your telephone number (home and/or mobile);
- * information related to your service request, including the location of the request, the type of services requested, the size and scope of the work requested, the approximate value of the services requested, pricing information, and other information that can be used to provide you with a service provider capable of fulfilling your request; and
- * other personal information we deem pertinent to our business function, and which you provide to us directly.
We may also periodically obtain personal and non-personal information about you from business partners, contractors, advertisers, and other third parties, that we may combine with information that we already have, and which may include, but is not limited to:
- * updated service and address information;
- * purchase history;
- * additional demographic information;
- * data regarding your interactions with our email messages, e.g. whether you open or forward messages from us, date and time of such interactions, and the device used to read emails;
- * time, date and duration of your visit(s) to the Website;
- * automatically collected visitor data, including the web pages, content and advertising you view and interact with, and the links you click on while navigating the Website;
- * the sites you visit before and after visiting our Website;
- * internet protocol (IP) addresses and/or mobile device identification numbers that can identify the approximate geographic location of the device used to access the Website;
- * search terms entered by you on our Website or a referral website;
- * data relating to the device used to access our Website, including: type of device, screen size, language settings, browser, operating system, time zone, internet domain and host names, and information relating to the names, versions and package identifications of software installed on your device;
- * information from third-party service providers, contractors, and contractor networks regarding service request;
- * analytics, advertising services, and other information from third-party service providers that may help us verify service requests.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies and Other Technologies.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites